GHT – greenhouse thermoleum is a natural way of healing different health problems. Sunlight helps to regulate melatonin production in the body, which is necessary to maintain the circadian rhythms of the body. Melatonin is an essential hormone released by the pineal gland of our brain. This hormone regulates our sleep-wake cycle. The production of Melatonin is affected by the intensity of sunlight. It increases during the night and falls during the daytime.
Greenhouse thermoleum therapy helps to keep the hormonal level in check and keeps disorders at bay.
- It has been found that decrease in exposure to sunlight may develop physical and psychological.
- Maintain the circadian rhythms of the body
- Greenhouse thermoleum helps to improve the blood circulation in the body
- It is also necessary for the absorption of calcium by the bones.
- Research also suggests that UVB rays promote the synthesis of vitamin D3 in the human body